The EM Field Probe is specially designed for geobiological and building biological analysis and its display self-explanatory about which exposure values have deemed a burden. To achieve this, the medical and environmental medicine experience of the last 35 years was used.
EM Field Probe GEOVITAL.
EM Field Probe by GEOVITAL – Specially designed for Geobiological and Building Biological assessments
The EM Field Probe was especially designed as a meter for the professional that is self-explanatory when the lay person (patient or client) is using it. 35 Years of experience in the medical and environmental medicine fields contributed to the development.
Key features of the EM Field Probe
- Large easy to read values and audio signal
- Turnable external magnetic field coil
- Easy to use
- Measurement of electric and magnetic fields in for example living and sleeping areas
- Easiest to use meter when assessing electric field exposure from electrical circuits in the parent’s or kid’s bedrooms
- Assessment of surface tension (for professional building biology measurements)
- Reliable tool for the professional and easy to instruct laypersons in its use.
- With the flexible antenna voltage fields can be measured in V/m
- The advantage is, that not only surfaces can be measured, but also contact with people can be possible
- Audio frequency changes with increasing EMF intensities which is exceptionally helpful when clients measure and the consultant stands at a distance
Magnetic Fields on the EM Field Probe
Magnetic fields only occur when current is flowing. This can be found around power lines, transformer boxes, electrical installations, appliances, lighting, clock radios and much more. By inserting the magnetic field coil and pressing a button to select magnetic fields, this EMF meter now calculates the magnetic field in nanotesla (nT). By slowly turning the coil into and out of the field, the direction can be determined.
Grounding your EM Field Probe
The EM Field Probe can be grounded if required or desired. A grounding socket is found at the base of the meter which can be used with the supplied grounding cable. In case of an assessor and person in the bed being measured, it’s often best to use the cable to ground the assessors body instead.
Battery pack of the EM Field Probe
The EM Field Probe comes with a LiPo battery specially designed for this unit. The state of the battery is indicated by a battery symbol that changes from green to red.
Scope of delivery
- EM Field Probe
- Antenna for electric fields
- Antenna for magnetic fields (coil)
- Grounding cable
- Charger (110 and 220V suitable with European connection)
- Charger cable
- Fact sheet
Frequency range: 5 – 400 Hz compensated, stronger than -2dB
Magnetic field: Graphical display: 0 – 100 nT
Numerical display: 0 – 9999 nT
Magnetic field coil 15.000µH (supplied)
Magnetic field coil 150.000µH (höhere Empfindlichkeit / Zubehör)
Electric field: Graphical display: 0 – 100 V/m
Numerical display: 0 – 9999 V/m (max indication about 2000 to 2500 V/m)
Audio signals: from 30 nT, 30 V/m with a ‘Geiger counter-like‘ ticking-effect
from 100nT, 100 V/m Alarm sound which can be switched off
Display: Size 2.6“ TFT 240 x 320 dots
External spool: 9 x 12 mm, with plug (one-dimensional)
External antenna: l = 160 mm with plug
Operating time: approximately 10 hours (dependant on operational mode)
Charging: 5 VDC 500 mA
Charge time: approximately 3 hours
Auto Power-off: after about 10 minutes
Low battery indicator: Symbol on the display
Controls: Button for device activation and deactivation
Button to turn ‘Alarm sound‘ on / off
Button to switch measurement mode (V/m – nT)
Dimensions (WxHxD): 72 x 140 x 32 mm
Weight: approximately 180 g
UL approval circuit board E255774
UL approval battery MH12383
Warning: DO NOT take measurement whilst charging. This will lead to incorrect indications! – Do not open instrument, this will void all warranty.
IMPORTANT: SALE IS FINAL. We expressly do not accept returns on instrumentation. What you buy from us always new. Therefor, do make your decision carefully and do not purchase this to take a few measurements and then expect to send it back. If uncertain about your purchase, please contact us or speak to other owners of an EM Field Probe.
|Dimensions||25 × 20 × 12 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.